Welcome back to my blog! I hope everyone has been enjoying their Christmas holiday, I don’t want it to end! For my post today I thought I would share with you my outfit for tonight (NYE), as well as the makeup I plan on wearing with it! So, whether you are staying in with family or painting the town red, I hope everyone has a great time celebrating, and here’s to a magical 2017! Let’s get onto the post…
Outfit– To celebrate NYE I wanted to wear something that was festive, but also something that would be fab for partying! So, with that in mind I chose my long-sleeved, burgundy velvet mini dress from Missguided. It has ruched detailing all the way down the side, and is also slightly off the shoulder, which creates a very flattering neckline(see picture). I thought the style, along with the deep red colour of the dress, made the outfit sexy and sophisticated… perfect for NYE! To accompany the dress, I chose a pair of clear Perspex heels (from Ego), as I didn’t want to take attention away from the stand out piece, and also the chunky heel means that I can party all night into 2017! As for accessories, again to keep it simple, I picked out my diamante choker from Primark. I think the necklace definitely adds glam to the outfit. Overall I am happy with my NYE look and I can’t wait to wear it out tonight!
Makeup– For my makeup I decided upon a full glam look; I knew I wanted to include sparkles and glitter… If you can’t on New Years, when can you?! I created a silver and burgundy half cut crease using some of my new products (check out my last post for more info!); it ended up matching the colour of my dress perfectly! Details on the products I used will be below as always. I hope you like the makeup look I created and that it might inspire you!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills (ABH)Dipbrow Pomade in the shade Ash ‘Brown’.
- Makeup Geek Dual Ended Brow Brush.
- Naked Skin Concealer in the shade ‘Fair’.
- Morphe B75.
- Maybelline Brow Drama Mascara in the shade ‘Medium Brown’.
- Mac Paint Pot in the shade ‘Soft Ochre’.
- Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush.
- Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette in the shade ‘Bitter Start’.
- Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection no.200.
- ABH Modern Renaissance Palette- in the shade ‘Red Ochre’.
- No7 Pointed Brush.
- Morphe 12S Palette- Burgundy colour.
- Real Techniques Accent Brush.
- Mac Extra Dimension Eyeshadow in the shade ‘Amorous Alloy’.
- Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow Pan in the shade ‘Showtime’.
- ABH Modern Renaissance Brush.
- Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer no.1.
- Real Techniques Detailer Brush.
- Blending Brushes- Mac 217, Zoeva 228 & Morphe M502.
- Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow Pan in shade ‘Highwire’.
- Ted Baker Flat Shadow Brush & Small Brush.
- Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette- in the shade ‘Substitute for Love’.
- Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush.
- (same palette) shade ‘Beans are White’.
- Floozie Frost French Pointed Brush.
- ABH Modern Renaissance Palette- shades ‘Raw Sienna’ and ‘Burnt Orange’.
- Kiko Super Colour Eyeliner no.100.
- Katt Von D Tattoo Liner in ‘Trooper’.
- Superdrug Eyelash Curler.
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara (Top Lashes).
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara (Bottom Lashes).
- Primark Dramatic False Eyelashes in ‘Dramatic’ (cut 1/4 off to use on outer half of lashes).
- Eyelure Lash Glue.
- Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter – in the shade ‘Golden Lights’ for inner corner.
- Primer- Nivea Men Post Shave Balm.
- Real Techniques Duo Fibre Face Brush.
- LA Girl Pro Conceal- Green.
- Revolution Mini Sponge.
- Loreal True Match Foundation in the shade ‘N2 Vanilla’.
- Body Shop Lightening Drops.
- Sephora Beauty Blender.
- Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer in shade Vanilla and Mini Sponge.
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder and Mini Sponge.
- Kat Von D Shade and Light Palette in shades ‘Levitation and Igrie’.
- Real Techniques Buffing Brush.
- (same palette) shade ‘Subconscious’ and ‘Shadowplay’.
- Ted Baker Blusher Brush.
- (same palette) shade ‘Levitation’.
- Real Techniques Contour Brush.
- Bourjois Paris Bronzing Powder in no.51.
- NO7 Blusher Brush.
- Benefit Rockateur and Sugarbomb Blusher.
- Real Techniques Blusher Brush.
- Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter in shade ‘Golden Lights’.
- Zoeva Luxe Fan Brush no.129.
- Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick- shade ‘Celebrity Skin’.
- Mac Fix+.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray.
I hope everyone has a fabulous night, stay safe! I shall be back in 2017 with more fashion and makeup posts.
Thanks for reading,