Welcome back to my blog! For today’s post I thought I would do another ‘New In’ post. For this addition I will be sharing with you what pairs of shoes I have recently purchased. So if you would like to find out what they are, please keep on reading!
- The first pair of shoes I picked up are a pair of faux suede mules from Primark. Mules are everywhere recently, so I couldn’t resisted trying the trend out for myself when I saw these (image below) in Primark. They also came in baby blue and baby pink, which were both very tempting, but I stuck with the staple black pair as I thought they would be more wearable. I love these mules, and what they do when styled with an outfit!
- The next pair are also from Primark; they are a pair of denim look high heels. They have a strap that goes around the ankle with a gold metal buckle, and are also slightly squared at the toe, which surprising, I really like the look of. The heel height is perfect; not too high but higher than the previous pair so they look a little more dressy, great when I want to look a little more put together. I thought these shoes would be great to try out and see if I can style them… I might post a OOTD wearing them soon! Definitely feeling the 1970’s vibe!
- The last pair of shoes I picked up from Primark are a pair of black faux suede sling backs, also with gold hardware. I have been seeing this style of shoe so much recently on social media and in magazines paired with the ‘jeans & dresses’ trend, so when I saw a pair in Primark, again, I had to get them! They are a perfect day-to-day heel that I can’t wait to wear. They also had these shows in a variety of different styles, so definitely check them out if you can!
- The next pair of shoes are the only trainers in my ‘New In’ post, however I have been eyeing up a fair few in the past couple of days. These trainers (below) are the True White Hummus Old Skool Vans… and they are beautiful! The colour of these is my favourite thing about them; I can’t wait to wear them in the Spring/Summer months (when it gets a little warmer here), and I think because of their nude/tan colour they will go with so many things! They also had these in a pink colour which was amazing as well, but I opted for the ‘hummus’ shade as I think they were more ‘me’. I am so happy I decided to order these!
- The final pair of shoes in this haul definitely have to be my favourite… they are a pair of red ghillie lace up heels from New Look. I adore them! I have been on the hunt for a pair of red high heels for such a long time now, as I think they look absolutely killer on a night out with the right outfit, such as a LBD. So when I saw these on the website in the sale I had to pick them up! Although the heel is a little high, I think they are gorgeous and are exactly what I have been looking for! Beauty is pain right? LOVE LOVE LOVE!
I hope you enjoyed this ‘New In’ shoes addition post! More to come soon!
Thanks for reading,