Welcome back to my blog! For today’s post I thought I would share with you my ‘top 5 party picks’ for this Christmas/ New year party season! I have trolled the online shops( definitely not complaining!) for my favourite outfit choices, from dresses to jumpsuits, sequins to velvet! So, if you want to find out what I picked, and where from, then please keep on reading!
- My first choice is this silver chainmail halter neck shift dress from Topshop, which retails at £69. I am loving the chainmail trend which is everywhere at the minute! I think this dress would be a real stand out piece, perfect for NYE! I would personally style it with strappy heels, and hoop earrings, it would be such a look!
2. For my next option I chose a white tassel halter neck body con dress from PLT. This dress is only £35, which I think is an affordable option for this part season! I am obsessed with tassels recently, and although this dress comes in several different colours, I think the colour white adds a Christmassy element… you’ll look like an angel/ snow flake! I would pair this piece with some simple Perspex strappy heels; I would want all the attention to be on the tassels!
3. For my third choice I picked a jumpsuit… as soon as I saw this piece on the MissGuided website I fell in love! And what could be better? It was half price in the sale! This cobalt blue twist bandeau jumpsuit looks simply amazing on the model, and would be perfect for a work Christmas party! If you want something less stand out it also comes in black, but I personally love the colour of the blue option! I would accessorize with diamante earrings and heels! Love!
4. For my 4th choice I went for a wine coloured wrap sequin dress, again from MissGuided. I feel that this piece would be perfect for an extra kinda look on a Christmas night out! The sequins scream holiday glam, whilst the plunge neck line makes it a really sexy number! This dress retails for £25, which I think makes it a perfect option for this party season! I would wear this piece with silver accessories as I think it would compliment the deep red colour perfectly.
5. For my final choice I went with this show stopper piece… you can never have too many sequins, right? This high neck long sleeved body con dress from Motel ( on ASOS) is £60 which I think is amazing considering the level of detail and craftsmanship of this piece! It is a mix of black and midnight blue iridescent sequins, which looks stunning on the model & would look amazing when the sequins hit the lights! The high neck adds a conservative element, which contrasts with the short length & backless element… making it a winning dress in my opinion! I think this piece with some stilettos would be killer! Perfect for a NYE night out!
I hope you enjoyed this party themed blog post! I certainly enjoyed searching for these pieces, and it has definitely made me even more excited that we are in full swing party season! I hope everyone is having a great time celebrating; look fabulous and stay safe!
Another blog post will be coming soon! As always…
Thank you for reading,