Welcome back to my blog! I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Today, I thought I would share with you my ‘go-to’ makeup look that I opt for on a daily basis. It is simple and quick to achieve, which is great for days where I am running late, but still want to look put together (basically everyday!). All product details will be listed below along with some pictures of this natural and glowing look! So, if you want to find out more, then please keep on reading!
Face: For the face I wanted to keep it as simple as possible, whilst still having some coverage, colour and of course, a glow.
- LA Girl Pro Conceal – shade Green.
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer – shade 1.
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder – shade Transparent.
- Kat Von D Shade and Light Palette – shades Subconscious and Shadowplay.
- Bourjois Paris Bronzing Powder – shade 51.
- Benefit Rockateur Blusher.
- Mac Extra Dimension Skin Finish – shade Double Gleam.
Eyes: For the eyes I opted for a shimmery but natural look that would match perfectly with the dewiness of the skin, with minimal use of shadows in order to save time. I also attempted to make the brows look more natural rather than structured. I did this by using feathery strokes rather than sharp/ harsh ones, as well as making them thicker & lighter. I love the way they turned out!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade – shade Ash Brown.
- Freedom Pro Conceal & Correct Palette – lightest shade for under the brows.
- Mac Paint Pot – shade Soft Ochre.
- Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette – shade Bitter Start and Substitute for Love.
- Loreal Paris individual eyeshadow – shade Wild Gold.
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara.
- Maybelline Brow Drama – shade Medium Brown.
- Mac Extra Dimension Skin Finish – Double Gleam ( for the inner eye corners).
Lips: For ease I chose to apply some of my Rosy Lips Vaseline; it provides a subtle hint of colour, whilst also moisturising the lips! Not to mention it can be easily reapplied throughout the day.
To finish, as always, I used a few sprays of my Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray, to make sure that my makeup stays on throughout the whole day!
So, that completes my natural everyday makeup look! I hope you enjoyed this beauty themed post! More to come soon.
Thanks for reading,