Welcome back to my blog! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I had the best time spent with my family; it always go too fast! Today I thought I would share with you what makeup I received for Christmas this year, as well as a few bits that I picked up in the sales! As always I am very grateful for each and every one of the gifts that I am going to share with you. I hope that you enjoy this blog post!
1. The first piece of makeup I received was the Jeffree Star ‘Androgyny’ palette. It is a warm toned large pan palette, with a few ‘brave’ shades, such as a blue & green… I can’t wait to play around with some more adventurous looks!
2. The next two pieces I received were also from Jeffree Star Cosmetics; two Velour Liquid Lips. One repurchase of the shade ‘Mannequin’; my all time favourite nude! I also received a new one in the shade ‘I’m Nude’, which is a slightly lighter version of ‘Mannequin’. Already I have been loving pairing these to together!
3. Thirdly, I got the Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow; A product I have been wanting to try for so long because it had been raved about so much! It is so pretty!
4. Another product I received that I have wanting to try for a while is the Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day setting in spray in the flavour ‘peach’. A yummy smelling product that I can’t wait to put to the test!
5. Another repurchased item is the Stila One Step Correct Skin Tone Correcting & Brightening Serum; I love this primer and I am excited to use it again!
6. Also, I received the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in the shade ‘Ash Brown’; I staple in my makeup bag… I’m on my third one!
7. The makeup tool I was super excited to receive was my original hot pink Beauty Blender and Beauty Blender Cleanser. I already am in love/obsessed with it already! I wont be going back to normal sponges any time soon!
8. From America my brother and sister-in-law got me two items from Sephora; The Winter Magic palette, and the Sugarcoated lipgloss collection. Both surprise presents that I was thrilled to receive!
9. In the sales I also purchased a few makeup gift sets; Firstly I got the Read my Lips colour riche lip kit from Loreal… it comes with a nude shade lip liner and lipstick that I look forward to using!
10. From the sale at boots I also got The Colour Edit gift set from French Connection. It contains two matte liquid lipsticks, as well as two lipglosses and 5 gorgeous nail polishes!
11. The final makeup gift set I got is the Millie Mackintosh Couture Beauty Ultimate Beauty Collection. It comes with lots of products; A bronzer, lip liner, eye pencil, lip gloss, eyeshadow palette, face illuminator and an eyebrow kit! I have heard a few reviews about the collection, and as a MIC fan I can’t wait to try all the products!
Let me know what makeup items you received for Christmas! I am looking forward to trying out all of my new products! I will be back tomorrow with a New Years themed post!
Thank you for reading,