Welcome back to my blog! Today, I thought I would share an ‘outfit of the night’ that I wore earlier in the week for a dinner and the theatre trip with my friend! I wanted to wear a few new items that I have picked up recently, whilst keeping the outfit smart-casual. I loved the look I created, let me know what you think too! Details on the items will be below with images as always. I am also sporting my new short hair in the images… and so far, I am loving it! It is definitely a big change for me (I have had long hair for years now) but I was feeling a big change! I think my hair cut is will help me find my new style and reinvent my overall image… if you can’t do it in the new year, when can you?! So, without further ado, I hope you enjoy this post, and please keep reading!
- Top- River Island ( check out my ‘January Sales’ post for more information!)
- Bralette- New Look.
- Jeans- Topshop ‘Mom’ jeans.
- Scarf- Primark.
- Shoes- Primark.
- Bag- Primark.
- Coat- Topshop.
- Lipstick- Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in the shade ‘Androgyny’
More outfit posts to come in the future!
Thanks for reading,
Welcome back to my blog! I hope everyone is having a great week. For my post today, I thought I would share an outfit I wore a few days ago for a date night with my boyfriend. Details on my OOTN will be below with pictures as always! So if you want to see what I wore for my meal out, then please keep on reading!
- T-shirt Dress- MissGuided.
- Thigh High Boots- New Look.
- Leather Jacket- Topshop.
- Choker- Primark.
- Bag- Primark.
- Lipstick- Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in shade ‘Leo’.
I hope you liked my date night outfit! A new makeup themed post will be coming soon so keep your eyes peeled!
Thanks for reading,
Welcome back to my blog! I hope everyone has been enjoying their Christmas holiday, I don’t want it to end! For my post today I thought I would share with you my outfit for tonight (NYE), as well as the makeup I plan on wearing with it! So, whether you are staying in with family or painting the town red, I hope everyone has a great time celebrating, and here’s to a magical 2017! Let’s get onto the post…
Outfit– To celebrate NYE I wanted to wear something that was festive, but also something that would be fab for partying! So, with that in mind I chose my long-sleeved, burgundy velvet mini dress from Missguided. It has ruched detailing all the way down the side, and is also slightly off the shoulder, which creates a very flattering neckline(see picture). I thought the style, along with the deep red colour of the dress, made the outfit sexy and sophisticated… perfect for NYE! To accompany the dress, I chose a pair of clear Perspex heels (from Ego), as I didn’t want to take attention away from the stand out piece, and also the chunky heel means that I can party all night into 2017! As for accessories, again to keep it simple, I picked out my diamante choker from Primark. I think the necklace definitely adds glam to the outfit. Overall I am happy with my NYE look and I can’t wait to wear it out tonight!
Makeup– For my makeup I decided upon a full glam look; I knew I wanted to include sparkles and glitter… If you can’t on New Years, when can you?! I created a silver and burgundy half cut crease using some of my new products (check out my last post for more info!); it ended up matching the colour of my dress perfectly! Details on the products I used will be below as always. I hope you like the makeup look I created and that it might inspire you!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills (ABH)Dipbrow Pomade in the shade Ash ‘Brown’.
- Makeup Geek Dual Ended Brow Brush.
- Naked Skin Concealer in the shade ‘Fair’.
- Morphe B75.
- Maybelline Brow Drama Mascara in the shade ‘Medium Brown’.
- Mac Paint Pot in the shade ‘Soft Ochre’.
- Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush.
- Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette in the shade ‘Bitter Start’.
- Real Techniques Bold Metals Collection no.200.
- ABH Modern Renaissance Palette- in the shade ‘Red Ochre’.
- No7 Pointed Brush.
- Morphe 12S Palette- Burgundy colour.
- Real Techniques Accent Brush.
- Mac Extra Dimension Eyeshadow in the shade ‘Amorous Alloy’.
- Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow Pan in the shade ‘Showtime’.
- ABH Modern Renaissance Brush.
- Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer no.1.
- Real Techniques Detailer Brush.
- Blending Brushes- Mac 217, Zoeva 228 & Morphe M502.
- Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadow Pan in shade ‘Highwire’.
- Ted Baker Flat Shadow Brush & Small Brush.
- Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette- in the shade ‘Substitute for Love’.
- Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush.
- (same palette) shade ‘Beans are White’.
- Floozie Frost French Pointed Brush.
- ABH Modern Renaissance Palette- shades ‘Raw Sienna’ and ‘Burnt Orange’.
- Kiko Super Colour Eyeliner no.100.
- Katt Von D Tattoo Liner in ‘Trooper’.
- Superdrug Eyelash Curler.
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara (Top Lashes).
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara (Bottom Lashes).
- Primark Dramatic False Eyelashes in ‘Dramatic’ (cut 1/4 off to use on outer half of lashes).
- Eyelure Lash Glue.
- Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter – in the shade ‘Golden Lights’ for inner corner.
- Primer- Nivea Men Post Shave Balm.
- Real Techniques Duo Fibre Face Brush.
- LA Girl Pro Conceal- Green.
- Revolution Mini Sponge.
- Loreal True Match Foundation in the shade ‘N2 Vanilla’.
- Body Shop Lightening Drops.
- Sephora Beauty Blender.
- Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer in shade Vanilla and Mini Sponge.
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder and Mini Sponge.
- Kat Von D Shade and Light Palette in shades ‘Levitation and Igrie’.
- Real Techniques Buffing Brush.
- (same palette) shade ‘Subconscious’ and ‘Shadowplay’.
- Ted Baker Blusher Brush.
- (same palette) shade ‘Levitation’.
- Real Techniques Contour Brush.
- Bourjois Paris Bronzing Powder in no.51.
- NO7 Blusher Brush.
- Benefit Rockateur and Sugarbomb Blusher.
- Real Techniques Blusher Brush.
- Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter in shade ‘Golden Lights’.
- Zoeva Luxe Fan Brush no.129.
- Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick- shade ‘Celebrity Skin’.
- Mac Fix+.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray.
I hope everyone has a fabulous night, stay safe! I shall be back in 2017 with more fashion and makeup posts.
Thanks for reading,